Darkest Day (OOC)

Okay, Bruiser will get up and attack the nearest elite Omegadrone, but completely misses

For ease of convenience, updated initiative order:

Round Two

28 El Gato (Unharmed)

21 Kismet (Unharmed)

19 Elite Omegadrones (6: 1 unharmed; 1 bruised; 1 bruised x2 and dazed; 2 bruised, staggered and dazed; 1 staggered and dazed)

18 Cerebral 2 HP (Unharmed)

17 Madrigal Martinet (bruised 4, dazed, prone)

16 Starshine 4 HP (bruise, injured)

15 Multi-Girl 4 HP (Unharmed)

15 La Puma Negra 4 HP (Unharmed)

15 Bruiser (bruised, injured)

12 Neko 1 HP (Unharmed)

12 Copper Knight (Unharmed)

11 Jotunn 4 HP (injured, bruised)

10 Neko’s Giant (Minion, bruised)

6 Network (Unharmed)

6 Omegadrones (12 on group)

4 Archer (bruised, injured, prone)

4 Cerebellum (bruised, injured, dazed)

@Avenger Assembled Neko and Owain are up.

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

22 minutes ago, Avenger Assembled said:

I know I've held you up already, TV, and you've been very patient - you can go ahead and skip me. 

Eh, I think everyone has held things up at one point or another (myself included). If you can get to a post in the next day or two that would be great :) 

Owain casts a spell to make himself and Neko invisible, activating his Concealment power. The two of them, Neko using total defense, retreat as far as their movement speed allows towards the rest of the group. 

The giant steps on Madrigal. 

https://orokos.com/roll/1015860 = 10 seems inadequate, even though I know we're doing this as area effects anyway. 

Let's spend that HP Neko got. 

https://orokos.com/roll/1015861 17! Well it will have to do. 

Will say that catches four of the normal Omegadrones attacking the giant in the sweeping attack. They cannot make the toughness save, so go down.

That unfortunately still misses Martinet, and luckily also misses La Puma, who was standing right next to her after attacking her.

Okay, Network will send a blast of electricity at the two Elite Omegadrones still on their feet at the moment. Hitting with a 22.

DC 25 toughness saves: 18, so bruised and dazed; the other gets a 27, so is fine.

The eight remaining normal Omegadrones will all focus on the giant. They will attack in groups of four, combined attacking: 

First group: three hit, so DC 26 toughness save @Avenger Assembled

Second group: also have three hit, so another DC 26 toughness save @Avenger Assembled

Archer gets back to his feet and full power attacks as he shoots at the remaining elite Omegadrone that is not dazed: hitting with a 23; DC 25 toughness save: 21, so it picks up another bruise.

• 3 weeks later...

Another bruise and injured to the giant then.

Round Three

28 El Gato (Unharmed)

21 Kismet (Unharmed)

19 Elite Omegadrones (6: 1 bruised and dazed; 1 bruised x2, injured x1; 1 bruised x2 and dazed; 2 bruised, staggered and dazed; 1 staggered and dazed)

18 Cerebral 2 HP (Unharmed)

17 Madrigal Martinet (bruised 4, dazed, prone)

16 Starshine 4 HP (bruised, injured)

15 Multi-Girl 4 HP (Unharmed)

15 La Puma Negra 4 HP (Unharmed)

15 Bruiser (bruised, injured)

12 Neko 0 HP (Unharmed)

12 Copper Knight (Unharmed)

11 Jotunn 4 HP (injured, bruised)

10 Neko’s Giant (Minion, bruised x2, injured x2, dazed)

6 Network (Unharmed)

6 Omegadrones (8 on group)

4 Archer (bruised, injured, prone)

4 Cerebellum (bruised, injured)

El Gato is going to stay after one of the elite Omegadrons, hitting with a 28. DC 24 toughness

save: 25, so that is another bruise for the on that has a bruise and staggered condition.

Kesmit will attack the same another of them (power attack -3/+3 dam): hitting with a 28 (full auto bonus): so DC 27 toughness save: 13, so that one that was staggered and dazed goes down.

@Dracostern it is Iris's turn!

• 2 weeks later...

Multi-Girl will make her area attack on Martinet and the elite Omegadrones. She gets a 14, but will use a HP to reroll: 20, which misses Martinet, but hits the elite Omegadrones.

DC 27 toughness saves:

First two (ones with 1 bruise): 27 and 12 (first makes the save, the second is unconscious)

Next two (ones with 2 bruise): 11 and 21 (first is unconscious, third bruised and dazed)

Last (one with 3 bruises): 11 (unconscious)

@MoonSimply Carmen is up!