Hot and Bothered (OOC)

Thats fine by me - 

I always find it something of a grey area in M&M. Life support protects against environmental effects but gas effects is another matter (As clearly that's a lot more powerful!) but I think thats a good steer through those murky waters!

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

Okay, how well known is Synth?  I don’t think Jean would recognize her on sight, especially in her ‘true form’.

I don’t know if they would be listed in the general files Jean would have access to at Freedom Tower.

Posted (edited)

Pretty unknown - but then, Predator is super smart!

A DC 20 INT check would recognise her. And if Predz recognises her, she will probably know back story. Synth is currently wanted for crimes she didnt commit (but blundered her way into), she was briefly incarcerated in Blackstone Prison until SHADOW tried to break her out. 

NB: Synth is going to be unconscious for this thread so its not an "insert PC" type thread. That said, it is a useful story to get her back to FC (she was last seen heading to Aleska after breaking out of prison)

Edited by Supercape

Nat 20 and a hero point? That's about as mind-ready as you can get!

She will press the button - but she is clearly bluffing. The creatures in the vats are nowhere near ready for anything combat (as opposed to NOrth and the SOldier). THey might explode, however. 

You also get a sense that the scientist is, in essence, a proud coward. She wants to protect her ego, but she has no stomach for risk. 

• 1 month later...

Thats enough to get most, but not quite all, of the decrpted files. Contacts, names, dates. You can tell that the scientist was trying to sell to OVERTHROW. A few may have already reached them. But other states and terrorists organisations are also targets. Quite the gold mine for the intelligence services.