• 2 weeks later...

Rewind has Knowledge (Physical Sciences) +10 and Knowledge (Technology) +12 to throw at analyzing the Z-Space incursion. Are either of those appropriate skills for understanding what's going on and/or using the scanner or at least reading the scanner data?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Rex's intiative: 25

Holes In Reality (HIR) initiative: 20, 16, 13, 17 I will group the one at 17 above Madame Raven and the ones at 16 and 13 after the Dreamer., so I don't have to do GM posts between every PC post.

I will try to use the concept of Clocks for this conflict. Just beating the enemies won't be enough, instead, we will have to save the woman trapped between realities, which is the objective here, not that the enemies will make it easy. Every round, the "Save the Woman" clock will decrease by 1, and she will be pulled back into the other reality if it reaches 0. On the other hand, you can take actions to try to save her, which will increase the number, such as pulling at her, using science or powers, but the enemies can likewise spend their actions to lower the count. We will need to get to her to do that, anyway. Harming her will lower the clock as well.

Current setup: There are platforms to move between, pieces of the Goodman Building from the other reality, and we are currently around 100 feet away from the large chunk that half of the woman is above. She is surrounded by the 4 holes in reality. They are close around her, so any area attacks will likely hit her too!

Rex will start off by changing into his small size, shrinking to Miniscule size and flying at the HIRs.

He attacks HIR A with an energy blast: 16, starting off by rolling a 1, which misses.

HIR A and B both attack Rex: 28, 15. That's 1 hit, meaning a DC20 Will Save vs. Paralyze.

Will Save from Rex: 24, made it.

Then @Tiffany Korta is up followed by @Kaede Kimura!

25 - Rex Atom (Miniscule Size) - 4HP - Unharmed

20 - Hole In Reality A - Unharmed

17 - Hole In Reality B - Unharmed

17 - Madame Raven - 4HP - Unharmed

16 - The Dreamer - 1HP - Unharmed

16 - Hole In Reality C - Unharmed

13 - Hole In Reality D - Unharmed

9 - Devon 51 - 3HP - Unharmed

Save the Woman: 3/8

• 2 weeks later...

You will need to get in close, covering the 100 feet or so that's between you.

If you can do that, you can establish a grapple (automatic hit), and that will increase the clock by 1, to 4, so give me an IC post @Tiffany Korta, and then @Kaede Kimura is up!

Save the Woman: 4/8

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, The Dreamer is gonna try wall off the Holes in Reality that aren't engaged with Rex (C and D), creating a Toughness 7 wall between them and the team from one side of the platform to the other ten feet thick and fifty tall. 

Hole in Reality C and D power attack the wall.

@Kaede Kimura give me two DC27 TOU saves for the Wall.

Then @Poncho is up next!

---- Rank 7 Wall cutting Hole in Reality C and D off from everyone else - Unharmed?

alright, I'm gonna turn into Belfry and fly over the girl. Will my suite of Super-Senses give me any information I can relay to the others as I get close to her?

Super Senses 21 (Extended on hearing group [3] (-1/10,000), extended on sight group [3] (-1/10,000), Accurate on hearing group [4], Ultravision [1], Infravision [1], Ultrahearing [1], Analytical on all Vision [2], Uncanny Dodge (Auditory), Sense Weakness: Detect Weaknesses, Ranged, Acute, Analyze, Assessment power feat [5]) [21]

Failure by 15 means the wall is disabled and breaks from the first blow. I'll leave the second on to clear the remains with their blow instead of taking a second action.

@Poncho: You can sense that the girl is halfway there, being pulled back and forth between Z-Space and wherever rest of her is. She just seem to stop existing in this realm once she disappears into the other. You still got a Standard Action you can use.

Every round, the "Save the Woman" clock will decrease by 1, and she will be pulled back into the other reality if it reaches 0. On the other hand, you can take actions to try to save her, which will increase the number, such as pulling at her, using science or powers, but the enemies can likewise spend their actions to lower the count. We will need to get to her to do that, anyway. Harming her will lower the clock as well.

Current setup: There are platforms to move between, pieces of the Goodman Building from the other reality, and we are currently around 100 feet away from the large chunk that half of the woman is above. She is surrounded by the 4 holes in reality. They are close around her, so any area attacks will likely hit her too!

Sorry for being super late, no excuses just me being lame! She can grapple 50ft or glide 440ft, if there's any kind of consistent breeze to get into the right place, kept it super vague so either or a combination works. if necessary will spend a hp to get an extra action so it all works out.

• 1 month later...

@Tiffany Korta There is no wind or anything in there, it is all a void, but the grapple works to increase the clock to 5.

Then @Kaede Kimura is up.

Save the Woman: 5/8

Every round, the "Save the Woman" clock will decrease by 1, and she will be pulled back into the other reality if it reaches 0. On the other hand, you can take actions to try to save her, which will increase the number, such as pulling at her, using science or powers, but the enemies can likewise spend their actions to lower the count. We will need to get to her to do that, anyway. Harming her will lower the clock as well.

Devon doesn't know anything useful!

New round. Save the woman decreases to 4.

Rex uses his Move Object to attach an electromagnetic tether to the woman and pull, to increase the clock by 1.

With both Rex and Madame Raven grabbing and holding her, the clock won't decrease, unless either end up unable to take a free action, such as if they are dazed.

HIR A attacks Rex: 20, a miss.

HIR B attacks Madame Raven: 14, also a miss.

And @Tiffany Korta is up!

Save the Woman: 5/8

With both Rex and Madame Raven grabbing and holding her, the clock won't decrease, unless either end up unable to take a free action, such as if they are dazed.