Cerebral and Cerebellum 

Cerebral shuddered as she felt so far away from everyone. The young woman took a few short breaths. She knew that she was fine, but the feeling of loneliness threatened to overtake her. Iris would finally take a deep breath once her powers came back and she would speak. "Umm...yes...yes I'm fine. What did you find?

It seemed as if Iris a different brain wave pattern to most normal humans. Likely due to psychic abilities.  

• 4 weeks later...

GM

The machine continues to run. 

"Still running... sorry, it's taking a bit, but yeah, I'm getting some great readings here. Looks real different." Tracy sounds excited, with a large number of text running over her screens, while the image of Iris' mind continue to light up in different areas.

Suddenly, Iris has a distinct feeling that something is wrong. There is a whisper at the back of her head, a voice that cannot quite make out, with a slight echo. A voice in her mind, one that the others cannot hear. 

As the machine continues the scan, the voice slowly begins to rise in volume, and finally, Iris begins to make out the words.

found you

Almost as soon as she can make out the words, sparks fly from the helmet and Tracy screams.

Cerebral and Cerebellum 

Iris took a deep breath and concentrated. It seems as though things were going fine for a little bit...then she felt it, a tugging on her mind. She had a feeling that this was not the machine...then she heard it. A voice, a familiar voice, as soon as she heard it. Her heartrate began to increase, her breathing too. Iris began to struggle. "TURN IT OFF! TURN IT OFF!

As the machine sparked. Daniel grew concerned and tried to push his way into the room to take the helmet off his sister. "
What are you doing?! Help her!" He snapped at Tracy, fear overtaking him. He had a feeling that he knew what had caused his sister to react this way. After all they did share a past.

"Hey, what in the world!?" Michael was quickly whipped around from trying to understand this figures to the sparks flying from the helmet and Tracy screaming. "What's happening!?" he wasn't expecting an answer, really, he was just going to have to take an action. Parker would protect his sister right? That's what siblings do. And Daniel was yelling, moving to take his helmet off his sister, so what was he going to do?

He moved towards Daniel to try and help get the helmet off, not sure what else to do in this situation.

"Parker, what's up with your sister? Some kind of bug in the machine? Seems bad!?"

Spaceman

Everything is fine, until it isn't. Iris is screaming, the machine is sparking. Daniel and Michael immediately spring into action, moving to Iris. 

Parker is instantly by Tracy's side. She is still screaming, still struggling. The helmet continues to spark, even as the other two pull it off Iris.

"Tracy! What's happening?" There is no response, she is flailing and screaming still, entirely unresponsive.

"Michael! Daniel! What's going on with Iris?"

GM

The charts on the screens are lighting up, showing immense psychic energies.

ran away

Even as Daniel pulls the helmet off, Iris continues to hear the faint voice, in the back of her head, whispering.

thought you could hide

Tracy is flailing and screaming in Parker's arms and then, she goes completely still, like she is unconscious.

no one can hide from me

As the voice grows louder, Daniel begins to hear it, alongside Iris. A voice from the past. A voice that the twins had hoped to have left behind.

i am everywhere

The helmet sparks once more and starts to smoke. A sickly, pale blue smoke.

my agents are everywhere

By now, Parker and Michael are starting to hear the voice, no longer a whisper. 

you will be mine again

The sickly green smoke begins to take a shape, twisting and turning, a dark body with a glowing blue skeleton visible inside the shape. 

you belong to me

Behind the skeleton, a massive head appears, a large dark pink face, with its features twisted into an angry snarl. But what is far more apparent is the massive brain that has spilled from its skull, easily as large as the rest of the head.

you belong to the Big Brain

GM

get them

The Big Brain's mouth moves as he gives the command, but they all hear his voice in their heads. It is obviously much more for the intimidation factor than it is to actually give the order, as the Apparation moves directly towards Cerebellum, moving with a purpose guided by the Big Brain's will.

Blue lightning crackles behind the silent being as it moves. It's movements are erratic and stuttering, like it skips several steps with each movement it makes. Is it quite there or not? It is difficult to say. 

It reaches out, placing a hand on Daniel's shoulder, and it feels like lightning courses through his body.

Cerebral and Cerebellum 

The twins both froze as soon as they heard the voice in their head. They knew exactly who this was. Both were shaking. Even the stoic Iris looked extremely pale. "No, no no..." She muttered before the construct and more importantly, to them, the projection appeared in front of everyone. Daniel had to resist bolting right then and there, and Iris held back a scream of terror. Both looked extremely out of it, so it was easy for the skeleton being to touch Daniel, though he resisted it's attack and stared up at it, terror in his eyes. 

---
Cerebral 

Iris took a deep breath, she too felt panic well up within her, but she had to protect her brother, she had to do something! So she got out of the creature's way before sending a purple mind blast at it. "LEAVE US ALONE!" She cried out.

(Golden Star)

Michael frowned. He took in the apparition, the big blue Skeleton, the big pink head and the giant brain attached to it. He could hear it, through his brain and into his teeth and rattling around his skull. 

"that's LOUD!" he complained, taking a step back as the creature touched Daniel. His brain was still going through it, but he could see that thing might not be entirely sized. He took a glance around, abusing how fast his brain worked.

He dashed over to Parker instead of staying close to the apparition, pointing at Parker's sister.

"Here, let's trade. I'll take her out of here, you help them with that thing, whatever it is. I'm not exactly sure what it is and you're more likely to have some way to affect it without something bad happening; if it's not real or purely a brain thing I can't punch it but you can probably stop it or something. I'll be back as soon as she's safe." he said, reaching for Parker's sister. "We're smart enough to know how to work together, right, my Bash Brother?" he grinned.

• 3 weeks later...

Spaceman

Everything goes too fast. And Tracy is there, and she's in danger. What should Parker do? Save her? Help his friends?

Michael takes care of that issue, at least, when he speeds off Tracy.

Alright. Everyone is still in danger, but now everyone here can fight, at least.

Can he even touch that thing? He isn't sure. Instead, he focuses and tries to freeze it in place... and it doesn't work. It's too damn quick. He'll have to punch it, then.

GM

"Hey!" Tracy does not sound happy about being taken away like that, but at least she understands why. "You better get back there as soon as you can and help out! If that big brain thing is a psychic, then try to break the connection or something!"

Back in the laboratory, the Big Brain stares intensely at Iris and Daniel. It seems like he doesn't even care about Tracy, Michael or Parker. He seems to radiate pure hatred, as the Apparation moves towards Iris. One moment it is by Daniel, and the next it is by Iris. Teleportation? Or just fast? It doesn't matter.

It reaches out for her, but before it can touch her, Parker is between them. The creature's touch sends shocks through his body, but he can take it, at least for now.