• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Amusingly, given all three of them have the Injured condition and Mothlight still has Bloody Mess' bloody mess on her the only member of the four who he can't smell blood on in Anarchilles, who's the only one not in the obscure.

Anarchilles absolutely blocks Righty with his face, and doesn't have his probability control to save him this time!

He does have the rolls, however. But he fails by 6 vs Nauseate so he is well, Nauseated.

Once he clears his daze he is unable to take more than a move Action each turn.

Yikes.

@Spacefurry, Blackstaff is up once more!

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for the delay folks, life happened.I'm 

I'm pretty sure you don't need to roll to hit there SF but I could be wrong.

Given that the Snare is glue and wire vs. Hellfire I am gonna rule that it is particularly vulnerable to the Descriptor and is destroyed automatically.

With that, it's bad guy time.

Mothlight is gonna drop her obscure. The reason for this is that The Prestige used her previous turn to produce a Car for them to get away with.

For this bit of GM fiat everyone gets a HP.

She will then get in the car.

On Anarchilles's turn, he recovers from his daze and his Probability Control is restored.

On Steel Shade's turn, he will use his action to also get in the car.

Shooting Star is gonna punch Anarchilles again, poor lad. All-Out-Attack 1d20+10 = 29 is absolutely a hit, DC30 Toughness, which he passes with a nat. 20!

Now, here I'll also take off the spooky GM mask and engage in open discussion of my plans. Terrifying isn't it?

The Prestige and co. are going to be taking off in their car, while Anarchilles tries to hold the group up. It is up to you guys if you want to pursue the fleeing villains (using the pursuit rules from the Masterminds Manual) or stick around to fight Anarchilles. Whichever you two choose will be the ongoing direction of the thread.

If you commit to the pursuit I'll have Shooting Star stay behind to fight Anarchilles, IC to make sure he doesn't get away, OOC because a car chase with little miss 50,000mph flight is not really fun.

Whichever one you choose I will forewarn you that the Goblins will be appearing again.

All that to say, on her turn The Prestige puts her foot on the accelerator to get away. 

@Supercape is next in Initiative, but of course I also need to ping @Spacefurry for his answer to the question of chase or stay?

Initiative:

The Prestige 21 Bruised 2 & Injured 1

Bloody Mess 18 5HP

Blackstaff 14 4HP

Mothlight 14 Bruised & Injured 1, Sickened

Anarchilles 13 Bruised 2, Nauseated

Steel Shade 12 Bruised 3 & Injured 2, Staggered

Shooting Star 4 4HP Bruised 1

Good to post now! Anarchilles got a 17, which his Probability Control bumps to a 23, netting him another bruise! Against the Nauseate he gets a 15, which makes him either helpless, or one more failed save off from helpless? The wording is kinda weird.

@Supercape, what's your reading of the wording for Nauseate?

Also I keep forgetting to roll Mothlight and Anarchilles' recovery saves. I'll roll Anarchilles' now (it was a 15 again)