Everyone’s An Art Critic IC

Slipstream

As Jack went into his rage and slammed OD to the floor of the gallery, the man in the top hat took in the scene, a slightly frightened look on his face. "I am sorry OD." He said before he also turned and ran after the two Avant Guard.

Lynn also was slightly shocked to see Jack's rage, but recovered quickly. "I'll try to stop the others." She managed to stated before disappearing in a blur of motion, speeding past the man in the top hat and catching back up with the two Avant Guard that had run.

*CRACK* *CRACK*

Two more quick attacks took down the last two Avant Guard as the teenage speedster skidded to a halt in front of the man in the top hat.

"Going somewhere?"

Back in the gallery, OD once again struggled against Jack's powerful grip, trying to break free…

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Harlequin 

Harlequin watched triumphantly as his shield protected Jack, his ever present grin turning smug. Then the big man turned out to be a werebear. That was interesting. Was his ice magic linked with the nature of the bear, or seperate? If so, was it augmented or diminished by the bestial shift? 

He had dismissed the man in the top hat as a threat and so missed his attack. The electricity arvede through him, and his expression morphed to one of shock and pain. He had never been electrocuted, and could safely say he was not a fan of the experience as his vision faded.

He was jolted awake by the shock that passed through the ground as Jack slammed OD into the ground. His chest ached from where he had been shocked, and he winced as he looked over the battlefield. He chuckled after a moment, seeing the villain still pinned, his grin returning. "<Well, how poorly you fare! I suppose when you next seek your wares, you'll keep an eye out for bears!>"