Student Assessment Group B OOC

• 3 weeks later...

Alright, sorry for that delay. Heri is gonna stay out of this for now, so let's get going.

Init rolls: 

Bounce: 26

Princess Poison: 7

Sportsman: 21

Thugs: 10

26 - Animist - 3HP - Unharmed

26 - Bounce - 3HP - Unharmed

21 - Sportsman - Unharmed

20 - Hurricane Jones - 2HP - Unharmed

18 - Harlequin - 3HP - Unharmed

10 - Thugs - Minions, x6

7 - Princess Poison - Unharmed

which means that @Nerdzul gets to go first!

Well, Animist is going to move so that he gets as many bad guys as possible within his snare, turning the local environment (and their non-device gear, dunno, getting shoeslaces tied, shirts on the eyes, stuff like that) hostile to them.

Snare 8 (Extras: General Area [Burst 80 ft], Selective, Feats: Indirect 2, Reversible, Progression 1, Flaws: Range [Touch])  

Save DC is 18 Reflex to Half and again Reflex 18 or 14 if the first is successful to avoid the snare.  

.'

Edit: I just read that the thugs are armed with guns, can he try to snatch them with this instead: 27 to hit?

Move Object 12 (Extra: Area [Targeted Burst 80 ft], Selective, Feats: Accurate 2, Progression 1 Precise 1, Flaw: Range [Touch], Duration [Concentration])

Edited by Nerdzul

Great, thanks and the outcome is a 21 if I got things right I used the rank of the power, but I am not at home and I can't check if there is something else to add in case of move object.

Edited by Nerdzul