Not My Best Side (OOC)

Raveled

OK you have an oppurtunity here to roleplay as a mind controlled Starlight

As you know, the mind controller is just an angry scared young child, bent on michief and destruction - it is basically having a tantrum.

So go wild!

Hero Points are up for grabs here for role playing and complications. And of course you can use them to free yourself from the grasp of the mind control. The control itself is sustained, so you get another saving throw in a minute, 5 minutes, 20, etc...

Just going to clarify this with you Rav, as I think there is a subtle difference:

You could directly emotion control (which she is almost certainly going to fail save on), and she remains calm but still under the influence so to speak.

Or use that as a counter power, in which case its a 50/50 chance of completely breaking her free from control.

I am presuming its the former, but just want to check...

• 2 weeks later...

In addition, Starlight can now morph again! The little ones mental powers had been blocking that from you [a PLX plot device].

Feel free to use appropriate psychobabble on that. The basic premise being the mental powers activate primitive fears, or repressed thoughts / feelings, like a child.

• 5 weeks later...

OK, going to move into end-stage now.

Apart from the social aspect to this...

If you wish, could play this out so that Starlight gets an obsessive police detective who suspects something is up (based on todays events) - Giving a complication and possible threads for the future. I leave this up to you how you would like to play it out.